Monday, February 18, 2013

Charlie and his big boy bed.

Now that I know Katie has seen Liz's big announcement post, I can put up pictures of Charlie's new bed. His Grandpa and YaYa delivered it today. Grandpa Steve made it to match the toy box he made for Charlie about a year and a half ago, and it has storage galore. Charlie is so far in love with it. I'm only a little worried because its kind of tall, but he's probably big enough to handle it at this point. It was funny to tuck him in with a top sheet tonight and blankets tucked in the the mattress; and in that way he had outgrown his crib-sized bed. I feel like he is as snug as a little bug in there tonight (tucked in with Pooh, Pooh #2, the frog, Geoffrey the Giraffe and Shake-A-Bear, and with room to spare; but no more friends in bed, that's the limit).





And of course I had to put up a new picture of Charlie and his Kali. She delivered Charlie's Ikea mattress on Saturday, and we loved having her stay with us. Charlie wouldn't even let me enter the room sometimes, he thought maybe I would ruin his fun (and I didn't even mind).
~Becky

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey, Charlie that is a great bed. You are a lucky little boy.
Love Grandma W

Lizzie said...

That looks like a handy little bed. It belongs in a decorating book for storage solutions for small spaces:)