Friday, February 8, 2013

Baby Lingen #2


 
It was the big ultrasound day today- 19 weeks and 4 days. Pretty crazy, huh? With the 3D/4D ultrasound, you can see what the baby looks like (and interesting bits of my insides)- and to me, so far I think the baby looks like Charlie, especially in the first picture.
Everything with the baby looked good, so that's a lovely feeling. Now I can put all of my anxiety and worry into things like organizing and getting ready (yeah, I like to nest).
Oh, and if you talk to Charlie, don't believe him- there is only one baby in there, not two. And for clarificatoin, that is the baby's hand on its face in the first picture, actually both of its hands are by its face, and stayed that way most of the time. The baby did not ever stop moving and was mostly all streched out, just kicking away. I could feel it and see it at the same time.
~Becky

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Looking good, little Linger!