Sunday, February 17, 2013

13 weeks.

Sorry, Becky & Katie, I couldn't wait to tell you in person!  We've been laying in the weeds for 3 months now.  Baby Tostenson #2 is due to make his/her arrival August 24.  Wheew!  (For those of you who know me best - this must be the L..O..N..G..E..S..T secret I've ever kept.) 
Interesting fact:  there is a baby due every month from a member of our congregation starting in March and ending in August.  We may meet or beat last year's record-setting number of baptisms!  There were 8, but we've already had at least one this year, so it's going to be close.  If boisterous toddlers and babbling babies is something you enjoy about attending church, Black Hammer is the place for you.
Good luck and take care all my glowing & growing sister-members, especially Becky;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! It seems like all I have to do is go to Italy and people start popping out babies like mad! This happened last time I was here, too (except Becky, you actually had Charlie while I was gone - nothing like that is allowed this time around)!