Thursday, March 31, 2011

Charlie’s toy box.


3-30-11 009I love it when everyone is blogging! Thanks for keeping us going here Mum (see also The Lingens and (insert clever title here)).



Percy and Steve brought Charlie’s new curtain and toy box down on Sunday, completing Charlie’s nursery (I guess he needs a floor play rug yet, and I might rearrange his wall art slightly, but close enough). I don’t think the pictures quite do it justice, but aren’t the Lingen boys handsome? (Charlie’s getting wild.)


The toy box isn’t attached to the wall, which is very clever, as it can move with us. Its already full of toys! But I can just see Charlie curling up to read in his window seat, with a view of Sugar Loaf Bluff, when he gets a little bigger.





3-29-11 192


3-29-11 091


For now, he’s more into eating books than reading them. Although he does enjoy being read to, and we’re currently reading through "The Season's of Henry's Farm"; which I highly recommend, as does Trav and Mother Earth News Magazine. In fact, reading this book may have been what prompted Trav to plant several types of seeds outside yesterday (that and his dad bought him a ground thermometer at Menards, and I’m pretty sure he has a bad case of Spring Fever- he even drove his motorcycle to school today, though he called between his lecture and lab to say he may need a ride later, as it was acting up).


~Becky

2 comments:

The Wistes said...

I can't get rid of the extra spaces! So frustrating- I'm just going to let it go, though, instead of wasting anymore time.
~Becky

The Wistes said...

Charlie sure looks cute on the potty chair.
Mom/Grandma