Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Milano, finalmente. . .

As I am writing on a borrowed computer, this will be brief, but I wanted to let you all know that I have arrived in Italy, in Milan. I have seen the Duomo, il Castello Sforzesco, etc. They are very beautiful. But I feel very mundane, and fuori la moda (out of style) when window shopping (which one cannot help but do all of the time). Speaking italian is returning to me quite quickly and I have already made a some italian, french, turkish, swiss, and american friends here at the hostel (which is a super nice one). Allora, I must go as I have only what remains of today to see all the rest of Milan.

Un baccio to all.

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

The Duomo is magnificent in pictures & what did you choose to look at when at il Castella Sforzesco? I checked out their website and saw some virtual tours - it looks like a place you could spend a couple of days. http://www.milanocastello.it/ing/visitaVirtuale.html
Love you, dear.

Lizzie said...

Check this out for a visual tour of Milan...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrn9dVxUcA4

The Wistes said...

Let us know where you are next. We are all travelling with you :) XOXO ~Becky