Saturday, January 26, 2013

Il Coccodrillo Come Fa.

Charlie and I would like to share a little Italian with you. Katie got us hooked on this song, and in honor of her upcoming European travels, here it is...Il Coccodrillo Come Fa. (What's the voice of the crocodile? or How does the Crocodile go?)

Stay tuned for our new beginner Cheese series. We've started a "toddler unit" this week, and will be sharing soon. We also noticed some tasty looking grass-fed cow cheese from Ireland, and of course Italian goat cheeses, so if we play a little "Where in the world is TaTa?" I feel that may be a fun time to partake.

~Becky and Charlie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HaHa! I love that song! And Charlie is oddly fascinated by it, too. I would love to tell you where I am and you can get a cheese from that area! For starters, I am at Bill and Linda's right now, eating Cabot 2 year Cheddar. It is super good, American (they make it in Vermont), and possibly available at Hyvee? Not sure, but I think they get their's at Woodman's. Sounds like you guys are having fun up there!

- Katie

The Wistes said...

I was kind of thinking maybe I should borrow your Italian cookbook again, too, just for fun. Especially since the recipes are from specific areas you will be. And you won't be needing it for a bit. ~Becky