Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Clarence turns 1 year old!

Hello my favorite people.  Now that I divorced FB, I used a bit of my extra 27 hrs a month to work on my Blogger skills.  As I can't figure out how to type from the left margin (only "centered"), it appears I will need a few more practice sessions.  Becky, I found the same problem with rotating pictures as you have had.  1 vertical rotated on its own, the other 2 - not such good luck.  Well, hope you enjoy these pictures half as much as I do:)  It was a fun birthday party and we appreciated the presence of all, the help in serving, cleanup & setup, as well as the thoughtful gifts for Clarence.  Brad's got a big birthday coming up next month - 30 years old!  He's not interested in a big celebration - I wonder how I could help make the day memorable without a "party?"
Clare-Bear needed a little help!


Very dainty for a Tostenson:)


Enjoying gifts.

My favorite picture of these 2 - (wish I could rotate it)!



Birthday boy in his birthday suit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures, Liz. Glad to have you back on the blog!

The Wistes said...

Ha Ha, he is SO cute, especially in his birthday suit. It was nice to see him enjoying himself, and everyone else. One years old is a great milestone to celebrate (for Mom and baby). He is so going to be walking any day now. ~Becky
PS I feel like I have more free time!