Monday, January 14, 2013

16 weeks.

I felt the baby move today, a bunch of times. I was kind of wondering for the last two weeks; and sometimes it might have been, but sometimes it probably wasn't. Today I'm sure.
The baby is as big as an avacado, but will be doubling in size within the next 3 weeks. The baby also already owns a pair of newborn puppy slippers, courtesy of Auntie Tata (so cute). Charlie and I have been looking at them and how small they are.
All happy babyness. It is so nice to feel a little bit better and get concrete physical baby evidence (besides morning sickness, that sort of counts but sort of doesn't). Maybe I'll kick this fatigue eventually, too. Blah. Trav said I'm more tired this time because I put all of my energy into a two-year old, which I thought was one of the nicest things he could say. For one, he noticed that I am doing my job, which is taking care of Charlie (last time I had a job, but it wasn't as important); and two, I was kind of wondering if Charlie was suffering from my lack of energy. However, he may have enough energy for both of us, and is generally such a happy boy, sans the canker sores he's been suffering with for the past week. Even so, I heard him singing himself to sleep tonight.

~Becky

While we are on the subject of Baby (which may happen from time to time around here), here are two of my fav pregnancy websites:

Alphamom's Pregnancy Calendar

Two Awesome Pregnancy Photo Shoot Series

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exciting! Baby seems so much more real now that you can actually feel it; and you actually looked pregnant the other day. I would have to agree with Trav on the energy thing. Just dancing with Charlie for part of an hour was tiring for me - I can't imagine having him all day AND growing a baby. Whew!

Lots of Love, Tata