Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trav made supper tonight!

Vegetables and steak (steak cooked separately)
When I got home from work, Trav already had cut up Anaheim and Pablano peppers, rutabaga, kohlrabi, zucchini, and onion. Mmmmmm... all from the garden.

Garden pic of the day...
A, still green, Heirloom Anna Russian Tomato from Seed Savers
Its just an interesting looking tomato. There is only one plant, so we have it in a container (actually its in a container because Trav ran out of room in the garden).

We've had to start watering everything like crazy, but once we started all of the plants seem to really appreciate it (which always makes it worth it).

I realize all I've been blogging is garden related, but that's really all we've been up to lately. Maybe we'll have something different after the next couple of weekends. One thing's for sure, we'll need to get out on the river when it supposed to be so nice out later this week.

Well, better go check the grill,
~Becky

1 comment:

The Wistes said...

Hey guys!

I have a few Anna Russians, too. Got my seed through mailorder from Tomato Growers Supply, though. This is my 3rd year and haven't been overly happy with them, yet. They're pretty, but hardly produce anything. Let me know if yours' do otherwise.