Thursday, July 30, 2009

Go directly to jail and do not pass "Go."













Here's a photo taken at our new place. Brad and I took Truman and neighbor Karl for a visit a few weeks back. Karl had me retake the picture below so that you could suck in his gut - I caught him off guard the first time around.




Also, Karls' been in jail for a full week now. We still don't know how long he's "in for."




I'm going to visit him after work tomorrow.




Anyway,




Everyone behave themselves and sorry it's been so long since I blogged:(




Liz




2 comments:

The Wistes said...

Cute!

Have fun visiting Karl. Do you plan on bringing him any baked goods?

Love, Becky

The Wistes said...

Weirdly enough, Karl had to stay in jail only 3 days and then he went with his sister to her cabin near Twin Harbor. Now he's back home and on house arrest.

He wants to mow our lawn out at the shop as a "job" for work release.

Kind of disapointing I didn't get to see him in jail - but very good deal for Karl.

Liz