Saturday, February 25, 2012

Delicioso.

Trav came up with our first fresh basil yesterday and it smelled like heaven. I tossed it with spaghetti and a little olive oil; served with delicious sauce (a canning recipe, again from Percy) and good quality Parmesan. 




And today, Charlie was asking to help with something, just anything, in the kitchen (he asks by bringing me over to the step stool and signing "please"). So we made Charlie's signature dish- JELLO!

 

 


*From an internet search, it seems that people with Cannon cameras sometimes have troubles with proper picture orientation. I tried a few of the "solutions", but nothings working for me yet. Annoying.

~Becky

4 comments:

The Lingens said...

I like the new background. I think I need to change mine - its too busy.

The Lingens said...

Did you mean to lose your tabs?

Unknown said...

Looks like he's already taken responsibility for 'quality control' (i.e. - taste testing)! It is amazing all of the energy he has to do what he does: 3 walks, cooking, learning sign-language, keeping tabs on Mary's whereabouts…! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

The Wistes said...

I did mean to lose my tabs- they weren't working for me. I didn't like that you can't just add a new post.