Thursday, October 9, 2008

Boots

I'm looking for a fabulous pair of boots to tromp around campus during the chilly fall/winter/spring months (it actually is colder up here, three hours away). I'm not going to be wearing them at work, so I don't need something 100% functional and no style. I currently have my eye on the pair in this link:

http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/productID/9e30b0b1-6e5c-40e5-9aef-4c81ae3ad4b1/categoryID/3a3cdfee-c294-476d-82f0-1fb5a1c59767

If the link doesn't work, tell me and I will give you directions to find them. Any other suggestions/comments are welcome/necessary in this process - I want an amazing pair of boots.

3 comments:

The Wistes said...

I like them - and they are flat which is kind of nice, as you with be "tromping" in them. I say, Go for it - they aren't that expensive. Liz and I have been dreaming about boots for years, and have never bought a pair. (I take that back, last year I bought a $12 pair at Steve and Barry's in Brainard, but they always get wet, even though I sprayed them with waterproof spray:(.)

~Becky

The Wistes said...

Katie,
I like the boots, but they don't look like they would hold up for very long. I would imaging that you are doing quite a bit of walking. May I suggest checking out Amazon.com. You'll get a great variety of brands there and also price range. Otherwise, if you want a grand-spanking expensive pair that you will wear for life (if you buy the right size), check out Sundance. They have WONDERFUL boots!

-Liz

The Wistes said...

http://www.sundancecatalog.com/home.html