Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back to the cities

Hello all!
I (KT) am back in college, so its time to rejoin the internet world and stay in touch via blog. I just added Melissa Wray's blog to our list of blogs we follow. I highly suggest you check it out. She has become quite the writer, and you all know her and how wonderful she is so you will enjoy reading about her time in Italy. I have been staying busy today, sleeping, eating ice cream, sleeping, sleeping, and now writing on this blog. My suggestion to you all is to never get bronchitis and then you will never be this miserable (believe me Liz, I would much rather have gone to class today than feel this shitty). Anyways, feel free to add more to the blog- pictures, posts, etc. Also, get Mom and Dad on here once they get fast internet.  I think Mum would enjoy putting gross pictures of things birthing online. By the way, Becky, the pictures you sent me did make me smile, thank you.

Love you all - - KT

2 comments:

The Wistes said...

We should get Tim's blog on our site, too - I don't know what the address is, or if he still has it. I am on lunch break right now, on my computer at work, drinking some fabulous coffee from Blue Heron (I also had a ham and cream chesse sandwich, which was lovely). See you guys tomorrow for apple squeezing. We should probably put on a few pictures from that, as well.
Love you all,

Becky

The Wistes said...

Right on, Becky. Let's put some pictures on this thing!

I want another one of Katie taken by her computer at 3am in the morning. This will be wonderful for Mom - once she gets high-speed. She put them on the waiting list, so in the next couple of weeks she'll be as cool as we are!

Anyway, where do I find Melissa's blog? Definitely want to read it - as well as Tim & Lisa's.

FYI There is another "Tim & Lisa" in Caledonia. 323 N Pine. They're going through a divorce, though, I think. Do you know any other "Tim & Lisa's?"