Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Big Man, Big Wedding

Hello All,
I know Mom and Dad might not read this, but when I was home one time we watched a little bit about the world's heaviest man. Well, he got married. Here's the link to the article about it (I think you have to copy and paste it or it is down below or something, not quite sure): http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7692672.stm. Also, just to keep you guys up with the times, I got a B+ (I think) on my latest Calculus test, had an Italian oral exam today that went alright, and I have a movie thing with Derek Jones for Halloween. He is going to come fix my bike, I'm going to make brownies for him in return, and then he is staying to watch a movie - maybe some Alfred Hitchcock, as it is Halloween. Hope you all have a good one.
Love-KT

No comments: