Friday, June 7, 2013

NEED TO DO!!!

I'm not sure how this posting will work out (never linked to another blog before), but just had to share.  Becky - for some reason I know you will appreciate this most - or maybe KT.  ANYWAY...

Idea:  mix these up with some of the real-deal (make the faux antlers out of something strong enough to hang stuff on) and set them up in that white, white entry that has been just calling out for some color.  What do you think?  Any additions/subtractions/inspirations?  (Not sure if the in-laws will catch on to the humor...we'll see:))

Liz
alisaburke: faux antlers

1 comment:

The Wistes said...

I think that's perfect! Actually think the T. boys would get a bang out of that- sometimes they have the best ideas. BUT, I think yours could look better. You probably have neater things just hanging around at your house if you look around. You always collect neat things. I'll let you know if I think of something specific... ~Beckyb