Sunday, October 14, 2012

Renewed New Beginnings


We are the Coolest!!!

So...I am starting this blog post with a prime example of a graffiti shot (of which I took plenty while in Italy and Norway; graffiti and statues and food are the 3 main categories of photo subjects). This one in particular is a shout out to my lovely sisters and our Mom (because the noun is in its feminine form) - you, us, we are all the coolest!!! **If you would like to see the  photo that I had posted, please ask to see it in person as, post-posting it, I realized that the words had some bad connotations that I would prefer not headline our blog; you can also ask for a clean and a dirty translation**



 This is a picture from the night that we ate chocolate pasta. For all of you out there wondering, the answer is "No, chocolate pasta is not a good idea," (just ask Truman.). I include this picture for two reasons: 1) We live in a land full of wonderful people. Let's take this week to particularly enjoy them. 2) There is cheese (most of it homemade) on the table. I like to make a point of including at least one picture of cheese in every post. Let's also take this week to appreciate cheese!



Last, but not least, a cute kid. I feel like Clarence has been bonding with all of us this past week - if I entertain him properly, he lets me hold him, even if Liz is around! We are all looking forward to seeing our piccolino, Charlie degli occhi blu, and of course his MaMa!, our darling, Becky. See you soon!

No comments: