Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm Ba-ack.

After a short break from the blog-sphere (after repeatedly short attempts at blogging), I have decided to Facebook less and blog more. Like maybe a summer break from Facebook, so instead of checking out what other people are doing, I will be doing something. And then maybe I will blog about it.

I am inspired mostly by Kali  (I love seeing what you are up to all the time!, finding out what you are thinking about in that moment, and of course wedding updates), and also by the amount of time I waste looking at other people's Facebook pages. After Charlie goes to bed. As in I try not to watch television or go on the computer while he is awake (mainly because it is better for him, but also because it is very difficult most of the time), so I am totally wasting part of my personal free time. Which we all know is very valuable.

So stay tuned... I seem to keep threatening to start, and then when I do it is a blog post about blogging.

I will add a little about my day-

- I washed and made my bed twice today. Charlie spilled milk on my clean sheets, and so I had to take them back off to wash them, and then remade it. Ha, moments like that. What else is there to say?

- Charlie rode Bob the Builder's truck at Wal-Mart, as he does mostly every time we go there. He just loves that thing.

- I blanched and froze the remaining 5 or so heads of Spring cauliflower.

- I cut and washed MANY gallons of various types of lettuce from the garden, and have been working on giving as much of it away as I can.

- Travis thinned the beets again, but this time the beets were surprisingly large. I boiled a few for his lunch, and then Charlie and I ate the rest (large portions each) for supper. I didn't know if he would like it. Will he pee red tomorrow and will that stain his diapers? Only time will tell.

- I made chocolate chip cookies with the good chocolate chips- Ghirardelli good.

That's enough for now I think :) I have to go watch Mad Men on Netflix until Trav comes home from work.

~Becky

2 comments:

Liz said...

Chuck-the-Builder, can he build it? Heeeee-heeee-heeeee. I like the new blog profile. Nice :) Good point to be a technology user role model for your baby. I find that Clarence is never happy when I'm on the computer - guess I should take it as a hint! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Liz said...

BTW - you were busy yesterday!