Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Berry Mint Smoothie.

Charlie's after-nap/pre-supper snack...

2 or 3 parts strawberries, dethawed (frozen from last year, did not make it to the berry patch this year)
1 part blue berries (Thanks Na-ma Wiste :)
1/2 part mint (from the garden)
1/2 part ice cubes

blend well, put in sippy cup with a straw, complain that you want to drink the last half with a big boy cup.

*Every time I go into the freezer, Charlie tries to sneak in to grab an ice cream bar. But he never grabs just one, he always gets me one too, the little sweet heart.

** Also, Charlie needs his own man-bag. He currently insists on carrying mine (kind of too large for him, but completely adorable).

*** Travis watched me boss Charlie around on how to load the washing machine (he insists on putting the clothes in, so I tell him which ones). He said, "Don't you do anything around here anymore?". Ha ha, I never have to alone :)

~Becky

No comments: