Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rub-a-dub-dub...

Charlie in the tub.

These pictures are from two different baths- one with Liz and Katie assisting (note all the hands), and one kind of late night bath, in which Charlie was so relaxed, he went to sleep (note the knitted organic cotton wash cloth, yarn from Blue Sky Alpacas- I'm working on a few more in two other different colors, as well).
And the last picture is Charlie, all fresh and clean, and ready for bed in his little sleeper.





PS- I've been using Mustela newborn products on Charlie, which I've been loving; it seems to enhance his baby smell, and he smells just incredible (I think we can all vouch for that). Plus its paraben, phthalate and phenoxyethanol free. However, so are Arbonne Baby Care (ABC) products, which Charlie received from Bill and Linda at the shower. I am so excited to try them out, too. Both products are European brands, I think Lin said that ABC is a Swiss product (which makes it so much cooler). Baby massage is all the rage, so we're going to try it out with some ABC oil, relieve all that stress in Charlie's life :)

~Becky

No comments: