Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A glimpse of my weekend...

Mum and Dad's new bee house, from his buddy Willard (and time will tell if this helps the bee population in the orchard)-

One of my favorite flower beds; there is something blooming all summer-

Rhubarb Torte-

Lizzie at the Caledonia bowling alley-

Mummy (she milks four shifts per day; twice with the goats and of course twice with the cows)
Doesn't she look comfortable, though? And if they get late at night, they (Mum and Dad) turn on the tractor radio so they don't miss the Twin's game-

Dad and Pete and Polly (Polly in his arms, she's a real sweetheart and Pete's very rambunctious)-

The rest of the babies (though apparently there was a new one born since I was there) and they are so talented they can all drink at the same time; they have lots of room to run, jump and play outside now, and so they do-

Trav planting his cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower (actually this might have been last week, we actually mulched them last weekend)-

Visiting Truman's farm, this is Marci and her new daughter Maggie-

And this is Midge-

Trav's tomato plants (they're actually in the porch now, and the plant stand is full of a majority of peppers, among a few other vegetables; apparently I'm planting my herbs tomorrow, as Trav has filled two flats of containers of dirt for me)-

And my most recent belly picture; I think this was around 20 or 21 weeks (we're getting close to 24 now! on Sunday)-
~Becky

No comments: