Saturday, March 8, 2014

Working out.

This is really cute. I should do the J-girl workout, which would be really tough, but I don't think I could handle the Gnarley Charlie. He's got to do after-breakfast/before brushing teeth and dressing stretches, before nap stretches, bed-time stretches, and various other random stretch times throughout the day (setting the table stretches, picking up toys stretches, you get the picture!). Plus he's constantly planking on the couches, from the tub to the toilet, from the bed to the dresser. And sometimes, just for fun, he runs from the front of the house to the back of the house, oh, about 50 times.
~Becky

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!!! I agree that both the J-Girl and Gnarly Charlie workouts would be tough...maybe too tough for us adults. I know I'm always pooped after a day with Charlie! Also, I liked your cheese post! But if you want to do my recipe, don't make it as printed in the paper as they totally (in SG Herald fashion) botched it...get the real recipe from me :)
Tata