Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bath fun at the end of the day.



Laugh, splash, giggle and play!
(Charlie and I read so many children's books repetitively that I get all kinds of one liners stuck in my head.)
Juniper loves baths so much that I would give her one everyday, except I don't want to dry out her baby skin. I'm not using any products on her, except for barrier cream sometimes, and that seems to be working out the best for her. I just love her smile, and I think she's ticklish on her neck (yes, she does have one, and its very strong from holding up those cheeks). She gets so excited and happy, I just know she's going to bust a gut any moment now.
~Becky

2 comments:

The Wistes said...

Keep the pictures coming. She looks like she loves her bath time. Juniper looks like she is giggling.

Grandma/Sharon

Lizzie said...

Oh so sweet! Getting me excited for our own bundle:)