Saturday, July 20, 2013

Flood Related


Here's what you can do with a Brad-sized bulldozer.  That's Chad in the former mudslide for perspective.  Brad had to put "steps" in it to hold the new rocks and dirt.  I'm glad I didn't watch him do this - YIKES!  (This spot is on Gilbertson Dr.)  Mudslides sure are amazing when you consider the force that was behind all that rock and debris when it sheared off the hill.  Tell Charlie to start practicing:)
Mudslide before work began.

Truman's poor old haybine.

It's upside down and over 1/2 a mile away from where Truman last parked it!

2 comments:

The Wistes said...

Yikes is right! I still haven't seen Truman's yet, so its hard to imagine. I always wonder how Brad learns to do the things he does; is there a some book on how to build a road? ~Becky

Lizzie said...

When I ask Brad, he always says, "you just do it." I guess I'm too much the hesitant Wiste for that so I'll never quite understand, but I do think he should write a book about how to be a man's man - he could "just do it." Ha, ha.