Saturday, November 3, 2012

Tyger Tyger Burning Bright…

I must say, a hole in one's roof is, at times, a most necessary bit of destruction. Thank you, Brad, for putting up our stovepipe! I am much more toasty this morning as I write this, make my café, and munch on an apple. Thank you! One must wonder, though: if one needs a hole in the roof like one needs another hole in their head, does that validate ear piercing?

Maybe. Maybe not. My logic this early in the morning isn't always at its sharpest and shiniest.


Before, while we still sported long, luxurious locks. 


Trying to be specific…


A relaxing shampoo and conditioning…


What! That's not my Mamma's hair! That isn't Tata! 
No way! They got Grandma and Auntie Izzz, too!


And we're a Happy Family!

2 comments:

The Wistes said...

I can fit all y'all in my wingspan. I'm going to get more of a "style" when I get my next cut, but I've been liking the shorter hair. ~Becky

Liz said...

That's Dad's wingspan:) Don't we all look sharp! Maybe Clar. & Charlie will be able to sit still for long enough the next time we make such a dramatic change and get their hair cut, too.

GO OBAMA!