Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where are you going, Charlie Brown?


IMG_1790


This was just after he realized I was watching him crawl behind the couch.



IMG_1770


Trav came home and crashed after work one morning, so I just set Charlie next to him for a bit while I did a few things. You can tell how excited he is about his dad lately. In the morning, as soon as he hears the porch door shut, he is completely alert and looking for him.


And now Charlie has decided that he would like to feed himself. I get the spoon up to his mouth, he clamps down on it, and then takes over (which I guess could also be because he’s working on some more teeth). Then I have to steal it back and start all over.


Sometimes it takes a while to feed him :)


IMG_1815 IMG_1816 IMG_1817 IMG_1818


IMG_1835


Charlie and his new pajamas…


Good Night!



~Becky

1 comment:

Kali said...

The picture with Travis sleeping and Charlie awake, wow, Charlie looks JUST like him.