Sunday, June 6, 2010

No cats on the table!




And please, please, please, watch this music video! - 70 million by Hold your Horses. (I'm serious, especially KT, Liz and Kali.)

I plan to blog baby stuff, as we're getting our nursery ready, and as I am working on some baby projects, shortly here. I know I'm due a picture of my belly, too. With that 2-plus pound bundle-of-joy in there, I'm definitely passed the point of obviously 'knocked up'. And enjoying most every minute (*except the swollen ankles, actually just my right ankle- I am officially outlawing potato chips) (27 weeks today!!!).
Until then, I leave you with this blog that I've been following... Pacing the Panic Room.
There are two Maternity Series on there that I've been wanting to share- now that's how to take maternity pictures.

Love,

Becky (and Baby)

1 comment:

Kali said...

I LOVE the pictures of Meow and the baby! So cute. Also, the video was good and I like the song.