Friday, January 8, 2010

In Italia!!















Ciao a tutti! I have finally arrived in Italy. After hours of flight and waiting, a bus ride and a night at a hotel, we (Alex and I) moved into our apartment which was also suppose to house Italians, but does not yet that we know. I have include pictures of our small rooms, our small shower, a toilet (and bidet!), and pictures of the view from our bedroom window.



















I apologize for the bad formatting - I'll get it eventually. Next time I'll put up pictures of the houses across from us and tell you a funny story about that one. Also, I got some delicious cheese and meat which I will put pictures of on here with a full gastromical description. Ciao!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Katie, that looks beautiful and you even have an oven! Enjoy m'dear. -Jessie

The Wistes said...

Hi Katie, enjoy your bidet.Looks like you have no snow. and no closet space. We miss you and wish we were there.Hope you are having fun. Love mom and becky.