Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weekend on the farm...

These are from two weeks ago, and I just haven't had enough time to do everything I need/want to, let alone blogging regularly. These are kind of for KT, because we were missing her and thought she wouldn't want to miss the new baby. So, without further ado (and there have probably been 4 or 5 calves born since)...

These are just a few of Mummy's crazy tomato crop. I'm not even going to guesstimate what she's got going on in her soil, but her potatoes are so nuts I couldn't even describe them without a picture. Maybe she'll post more of her garden pics (her peppers are also awesome; and with our garden you'd think we'd have a ton, but I actually stole some of her peppers and tomatoes for another double batch of spaghetti sauce- that's why I'm still up right now, waiting for my steam canner to get done).

~Becky

No comments: