Monday, June 1, 2009

Who's going to eat all those radishes???

Our computer seems to be working somewhat now; whatever Trav did to it. Anyways, I took this picture yesterday. The weather has been absolutely beautiful.
I was going to take pictures of my beautiful bread, but it did not turn out very beautiful. I won't go into it much, but lets just say that instead of 4 loaves, I only got 2. And not very pretty ones, either - I have to admit that I am really curious to see what Trav has to say about his sandwiches when he gets home from work :) hehe (In any case, I bought bread today.)
FYI: Just spoke with KT (hi KT!), and she was having fun in Vermont. I'm sure she'll be blogging soon.
~Becky

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Becky if you have alot of radishes by the weekend bring them for the party. Everyone loves radishes in this family. Travis' cabbages sure look wonderful.