Monday, February 23, 2009

Wash Cloths - lots and lots of wash cloths


I finally used up all of my cotton yarn stash - which originally was 5 cones and many little balls. Which makes me wonder, how many washcloths/dishcloths did I actually make in the last year? I'm definitely ready to move on and try something else for a while.
I did make some scrubbies last weekend that looked really nice, but when my mom and I tried them out over the weekend, we both decided that acrylic is just not as good as the veil-type material that her other ones are made out of. She loves those things, as do my grandma and mother-in-law, so I'm going to have to get some different stuff (not sure what the real name is for that material). Oh well, it was kind of fun experimenting.
More dishcloth pictures (kind of hard to see, I think it was too dark - of course Meow had to be in every single picture)...

2 comments:

The Wistes said...

I really like the funky flower ones - and that fact that Mary is in the pictures. She cracks me up.

The Wistes said...

I really like the funky flower ones - and that fact that Mary is in the pictures. She cracks me up.