Friday, May 2, 2008


Hello all!!
It is currently 12:20 in the morning and I am still working on my project for Journalism. Our floor decided to have a "Speak in a Different Language" day. Currently we have C++ (a computer language), Hindi, Russian, Hebrew,and  Italian. Its a little confusing, but interesting. This photo reflects how I currently feeling about my project and the impending weather: 48 degrees, rainy and windy. Yuck. Well, it will be great to see you all in two weeks.
Love,
Katie

3 comments:

The Wistes said...

Katie,

Loved the "burned out" picture! That's the kind of stuff that's great for our blog.

Great hair!

That's about exactly how I felt on Thursday of last week. Smooth sailing now - last class tonight just to wrap things up - nothing due.

Love,
Liz

The Wistes said...

Liz, I'm not sure who left it, but Becky mentions it on her post, so I'm guessing it was Becky or Trav. You've got to ask one of them to fill you in . . . Sorry, no juicy gossip topics originating from me.

The Wistes said...

Ooops, I didn't explain myself very well: Liz, I don't know who left it (the comment "What up KT"), but . . .